Kaspersky Password Manager
Protect All Your Passwords
Using one password – for multiple accounts – is risky… but remembering multiple passwords can be tricky.
Kaspersky Password Manager securely stores every password. You only need to remember one master password… to access all your individual passwords.
- Stores passwords, card numbers & more
- Access via PC, Mac, mobile
- Simplifies sign-in for websites & accounts
Kaspersky Password Manager Features & Benefits:
Securely storing your passwords and more
Kaspersky Password Manager simplifies security for all your passwords. Its secure password vault can keep your passwords, credit card data, addresses, notes and other key, personal information… safely locked up.
Synchronizing across multiple devices
It’s easy to synchronize all your passwords – so you can access them via your free My Kaspersky account or from your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android phone & tablet. One master password is all you need – to access any of your individual passwords… on any of your supported devices or via the Web.
Finding weaknesses… before the hackers do
Kaspersky Password Manager automatically checks your existing passwords – to make sure there are no duplicates or weak passwords that could be easy for cybercriminals to guess.
Automatically generating strong passwords
Simple passwords may be easy to remember – but they can make life easy for hackers. That’s why Kaspersky Password Manager can automatically create strong passwords for each account and website you use. Passwords are created on your PC or Mac – but can be accessed via any of your supported devices or via the Web.
Fitting in with your lifestyle
If you’re already using another password manager on your computer, we make it easy to import all your passwords and account details into the secure password vault… so all your passwords are still easy to access, but they’re now safely stored in one place. You can even export the entire contents of your password vault to your PC – and print it… for a hard copy backup.
Simplifying access to your passwords
When you’re using the Google Chrome Web browser, you can use your voice to search for a specific password. Furthermore, if you’ve got an iPhone – or a new MacBook Pro – with Touch ID fingerprint recognition, your fingerprint lets you access your password vault… and all the passwords, addresses and card details stored within it.
Kaspersky Password Manager System Requirements:
For all devices
- Internet connection required – for product activation, updates & for access to some features
Windows-based desktops and laptops
- 100 MB free space on the hard drive
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update
- Microsoft Windows 7 / Starter / Home Basic & Premium / Professional / Ultimate / Enterprise SP1 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Ultimate SP2 or higher
- Microsoft Windows XP Home1 / Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit or 64-bit)
Mac desktops and laptops
- 100 MB of free space on the hard drive
- OS X 10.11- macOS 10.12
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 82 or higher
- Mozilla™ FireFox™ (version 50 or higher) / Mozilla FireFox for OS X
- Google Chrome™ (version 50 or higher) / Google Chrome for OS X
- Yandex Browser (version 15.0 or higher)
- Safari 10 for OS X
Android-based smartphones and tablets
- 50 MB of free space
- Android™ 4.1 or higher
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
iPhone and iPad
- 75 MB of free space
- iOS® 9.0 or higher