Kaspersky Internet Security
Kaspersky Internet Security delivers premium protection for you, your PC, your money and your family. Advanced security technologies protect against viruses & web-based threats, while also safeguarding your identity and adding extra layers of security when you’re online banking or shopping
- Protects against viruses, spyware, Internet threats and more
- Safeguards your privacy and defends against identity theft
- Adds extra layers of security for online banking & shopping
- Helps you keep your kids safe from Internet dangers & more
- Delivers world-class security – without slowing you down
- Simplifies security management and access to support
Kaspersky Internet Security Features & Benefits:
SECURITY – Protects against viruses, spyware, Internet threats and more
Hundreds of thousands of new malware items are being unleashed by cybercriminals… every day. That’s why our cloud-assisted security continually adds to your defenses against malware and Internet dangers. We also block banner adverts and let you filter out annoying spam messages.
PRIVACY – Safeguards your privacy and defends against identity theft
Phishing attacks are automatically blocked – plus our Webcam Protection technology stops criminals using your own webcam to spy on you. We also prevent the tracking of your web browsing habits and the capture of your personal information.
MONEY – Adds extra layers of security for online banking & shopping
Whenever you visit a banking, shopping or payment website, our unique Safe Money technology checks that the site is secure, ensures you’re not being tricked by a fake site and then opens the website in a special, protected mode.
KIDS – Helps you keep your kids safe from Internet dangers & more
Award-winning Parental Control features make it easy for you to manage your kids’ app downloads, prevent access to inappropriate web content & games, manage messaging on social networks and prevent disclosure of personal information.
PERFORMANCE – Delivers world-class security****…without slowing you down
Our security technologies combine protection & efficiency – so they work ‘behind the scenes’, without slowing down your ‘digital life’. In addition, our special Gamer Mode helps you enjoy an uninterrupted gaming experience.
SIMPLICITY – Simplifies security management… across all your devices
A free My Kaspersky account lets you manage your security – from anywhere that you can access the Web. You can check your PC’s security & license status and adjust key security settings – plus access special offers and download free Kaspersky Lab products. My Kaspersky also gives you easy access to technical support..
Kaspersky Internet Security System Requirements:
|For all devices
- Internet connection required – for product activation & updates and for access to some features
|Windows-based desktops and laptops
- Approximately 480 MB free space on the hard drive
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive (for installation)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 81 or higher
- Microsoft Windows® Installer 3.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Webcam Protection technology only runs on PCs. The feature is available for a wide range of compatible web-cameras. For the full list of compatible devices, visit http://support.kaspersky.com/12001#block1
- Microsoft Windows 102 Home / Pro / Enterprise(32-bit or 64-bit3)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update (32-bit or 64-bit3)
- Microsoft Windows 8 / Pro / Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit3)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter / Home Basic / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit3)
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit3)
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP4 Home / Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher / Professional (64-bit3) SP2 or higher
- Processor: 800 MHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB
|Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)
- Microsoft Windows 102 Home / Pro / Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit3)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 8.1 Pro (64-bit3)
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8 Pro (64-bit3)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024×600
|1 If you’re using Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, we cannot guarantee that the My Kaspersky portal and security management functions will operate correctly.
2 To ensure continued compatibility with Windows 10, please download & install all available patches for your Kaspersky Lab security software. Product is not intended to operate on Windows 10 Mobile editions.
3 Some product features might work on 32-bit operating systems only. For the full details on the operation on 64-bit operating systems, please visit https://support.kaspersky.com/12611.
4 If you’re using Microsoft Windows XP on FAT32 file system, product installation is not supported.