1 year for up to 5 computers
Norton Online Backup 25GB
Backup, transfer and restore your files anywhere, anytime
Benefits for you:
- Securely backs up your cherished photos and files
- Provides military-grade encryption for your sensitive information
- Transfers files between computers seamlessly
- It’s all automatic – just set it and forget it
- Works with both Windows PCs and Macs
Keep those irreplaceable photos, videos, music and files safe.
All too often, we learn the value of backing up precious family photos and important documents after disaster strikes. We’ve all heard the stories. A system crash wipes out your entire hard drive. An unforeseen accident like a fire takes with it years of travel photos. Your computer files are held hostage by the increasingly common ransomware. Norton Online Backup makes it easy to protect your priceless files by backing them up to our secured online data centers. With 25 GB of storage, you can back up files from up to five of your family’s computers, and easily add more storage space as you need it.
Sleep tight knowing your sensitive data has an extra layer of protection.
With recent celebrity photo leaks and massive data breaches making headlines, you’re concerned about who has access to your sensitive files. We’ve been protecting people and information for more than 25 years, so you can count on us to help keep your files safe. Your data is protected with high-level encryption, while being sent over the Internet and while stored on our secured servers. And we don’t stop there. We store multiple copies of your data, so we even have a backup of your backup.
Transfer and restore your files anywhere, anytime.
Managing files between computers is so easy. Got a new computer? Copying your backed up files from your old computer to the new one is a breeze, even between PCs and Macs. Norton Online Backup is also perfect if you are on the go. With anytime, anywhere access, you can view your files from any computer. All you need is an Internet connection. And because it saves previous versions of files you backed up in the past 90 days, you can restore older files should you need them.
Save yourself the time and trouble.
Because we back up your data to our secure online servers, there are no disks or drives you have to manage. We do all the work for you — just set it and forget it. With incremental backups, only new files and changes to the existing files are added to your storage, saving you time and space.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit). Some features are not available in Windows 8 style browsing.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Mac Operating Systems
Internet Browser Support
- Google Chrome (supports the current and the most recent previous major releases)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10
- Mozilla Firefox (supports the current and the most recent previous major releases)
- Safari 5 and 6 (OS X only)