STOPzilla AntiVirus Software
The ultimate, advanced protection against viruses, spyware and malware.
- Active Scanner: Monitors data to intercept any malware as it enters your system.
- Threat-removal Layer: Finds and deletes hard to remove threats other products often miss.
- Device Control: Ensures that all files stored on external drives don’t pose a threat to your computer.
- Windows Integration: Integrated in Windows Security Center as AntiVirus and AntiMalware protection.
- Free Technical Support: Our Customer Care is readily available when you need help.
STOPzilla AntiVirus Features:
- Active Protection
STOPzilla AntiVirus 7.0 detects viruses and malware in real-time before it is even saved to the hard drive. Preventative, faster detection than previous versions gives you the best antivirus protection possible.
- Enforcer Settings
Keeps you up to date on the most recently detected internet security threats and enables automatic definition and application updates so you always have the latest protection available.
- Threat Removal
STOPzilla quickly and easily removes any threats from our Quick, Intelligent, Full, Custom or Scheduled scans. Also removes threats through Active Protection.
- Deep Threat Scanning
With one of the most extensive virus and malware databases in the industry, STOPzilla scans deeper and more thoroughly than other security products. It finds and eliminates many threats that other products in the industry fail to detect.
- Application Hardening
Many viruses and malware threats are designed to interfere with the operation of AntiVirus/AntiMalware products. STOPzilla AntiVirus is designed to thwart this type of interference allowing the product to install and provide uninterrupted protection.
- Anti-Rootkit Technology
Rootkits avoid normal methods of detection by placing themselves between the operating system and the AntiVirus/AntiMalware software. STOPzilla AntiVirus recognizes rootkits before they can infect your computer and eliminates them.
STOPzilla uses proprietary AntiVirus Technology to make this antivirus program one of the most secure and resource-friendly products on the market. It’s also one of the rare antivirus programs that is entirely developed and supported in the United States.
STOPzilla has powerful anti-rootkit technology. Rootkits are among the most difficult types of malicious software because they actively subvert standard antivirus programs and even certain anti-rootkit programs — allowing them to continue draining available memory and run unauthorized processes. With Anti-Rootkit Technology, STOPzilla AntiVirus recognizes rootkits and eliminates them before they can infect your computer.
STOPzilla AntiVirus System Requirements:
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 (32- and 64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM for Vista and Windows 7
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz processor
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended
- Integrates with
- Firefox 3.6 and higher
- Thunderbird 3.0.4
- Outlook 2007, 2010
- Outlook Express