1. Print out these instructions as we will need to close every window that is open later in the fix.
2. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, or MBAM, from the following location and save it to your desktop:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Download Link
3. Once downloaded, close all programs and Windows on your computer, including this one.
4. Double-click on the icon on your desktop named mbam-setup.exe. This will start the installation of MBAM onto your computer.
5. When the installation begins, keep following the prompts in order to continue with the installation process. Do not make any changes to default settings and when the program has finished installing, make sure you leave both the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware checked. Then click on the Finish button.
6. MBAM will now automatically start and you will see a message stating that you should update the program before performing a scan. As MBAM will automatically update itself after the install, you can press the OK button to close that box and you will now be at the main program as shown below.
7. On the Scanner tab, make sure the the Perform full scan option is selected and then click on the Scan button to start scanning your computer for Antivirus Pro 2010 related files.
8. MBAM will now start scanning your computer for malware. This process can take quite a while, so we suggest you go and do something else and periodically check on the status of the scan. When MBAM is scanning it will look like the image below.
9. When the scan is finished a message box will appear as shown in the image below.
You should click on the OK button to close the message box and continue with the Antivirus Pro 2010 removal process.
10. You will now be back at the main Scanner screen. At this point you should click on the Show Results button.
11. A screen displaying all the malware that the program found will be shown as seen in the image below. Please note that the infections found may be different than what is shown in the image.
You should now click on the Remove Selected button to remove all the listed malware. MBAM will now delete all of the files and registry keys and add them to the programs quarantine. When removing the files, MBAM may require a reboot in order to remove some of them. If it displays a message stating that it needs to reboot, please allow it to do so. Once your computer has rebooted, and you are logged in, please continue with the rest of the steps.
12 .When MBAM has finished removing the malware, it will open the scan log and display it in Notepad. Review the log as desired, and then close the Notepad window.
13. You can now exit the MBAM program.
| Associated Antivirus Pro 2010 Files:|
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\usurav.lib
%UserProfile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\AntivirusPro_2010.lnk
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\dexohoty.reg
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\yvolij.dll
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\yxine.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\aqicituzap.pif
c:\Program Files\Common Files\fijunuso.inf
c:\Program Files\Common Files\goke.scr